By Joan Pagano - November 27, 2013
Fitness Expert Joan Pagano demonstrates easy, low-stress ways to enhance movement and maintain good health.
1. Gentle Morning Exercises
2. Strengthen Your Chest after Surgery
3. Working the Legs & Core Together
4. The modified or stationarylunge
5. Kitchen Sink Leg Lifts
6. Kitchen Sink Calf Raise
7. Video Desk Stretches
8. Good Posture and Self Awareness
9. Improve Posture with Stretch Bands
10. End of Day Couch Stretches
Joan is author of the best-selling book Strength Training for Women and owner of Joan Pagano Fitness in New York City.