Pink and Teal Seminars provide enlightening information about breast and ovarian cancers presented in your workplace or organization. Read FAQs on Pink and Teal Seminars.
At this one hour free seminar, employees will:
- Learn about breast and ovarian cancers from the unique perspective of healthy survivors.
- Learn about risks, treatments, early detection, doctor-patient relationships and much more.
- Become empowered patients.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions.
- Receive a hard copy of our annually published Pink and Teal booklet, a very useful resource to share with family and friends.
At the end of the program, participants will be inspired and motivated to be proactive while in good health and especially in the event of a health crisis.
Companies we've reached
Since the Pink and Teal Seminar Program began in October 2009, more than 4,500 men and women have attended a seminar.
Pink and Teal Seminars have been presented to employees at many companies, large and small, including the The Federal Reserve Bank, Disney/ESPN/ABC, JPMorgan, Verizon, Skadden Arps, Hearst, Loews, NY Magazine, MasterCard and the FDNY.
What they are saying about us
"We are truly thankful for the wealth of information...you shared with us." Read more testimonials.
Give your employees a gift
Schedule a Pink and Teal seminar and empower them to be their own advocates for good health. For more information or to book a seminar, please contact Arlene Matlick, Director, Pink and Teal Seminar Program, at 212-221-1593 or [email protected]
SHARE gratefully acknowledges the generosity and support of the 2017 sponsors of the Pink and Teal Seminar Program, who fund this program.
SEE PHOTOS FROM THE 2018 PINK AND TEAL RECEPTION, held by NYC's Design/Construction/Real Estate Industries.