Report Back from ASCO: What's the Latest in MBC?
June 29, 2022
Join Dr. Neil Iyengar, medical oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, as he provides a comprehensive update from the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2022 Annual Meeting. He will break down what the research presented at the conference means for you and answer questions about the new developments.
- The doctor clearly explained how individual new drugs can benefit individuals with specific subtypes as well as the drugs' limitations.
- For such a technical, highly-abbreviated, acronym-filled subject -- MBC -- Dr Iyengar's presentation was masterful AND understandable. For once, I could follow all the nuances & sidebars & competing high points calling for my attention. Thank you!
- Gained a much better understanding of the advances in research that will impact my own treatment and feel more confident discussing them with my oncologist.
- The "new" Her2 low status will be especially important for so many patients...as will sequencing hormone therapies and CDK 4/6's. All info will or can be impactful.
- I have more information to discuss my treatment options with my oncologist.