What’s the Latest in Low-Grade Serous Ovarian Cancer?
February 23, 2023
Low-grade serous ovarian cancer behaves differently than other ovarian cancers, which has treatment implications. Join Dr. Rachel Grisham, Section Head of Ovarian Cancer and Director of Gynecologic Medical Oncology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC), as she discusses low-grade serous ovarian cancer treatment and any recent advances. Bring all of your questions to this program geared toward your specific concerns!
Key takeaways from webinar viewers:
- This is an exciting time for low-grade serous ovarian cancer research.
- Information on MEK inhibitors and how they work.
- Mutations and how they affect treatment choices.
- The reasons surgery is considered more often with low-grade serous ovarian cancer.
- Information on CA-125 usefulness and limits when it comes to low-grade serous ovarian cancer.