Plan Your Own Fundraiser for SHARE
Promote awareness and generate support for SHARE, all while having fun!
Help us continue to provide our unique services free of charge. Your fundraiser can happen anytime during the year, wherever you are, with any activity you can dream of, and whatever amount you can raise ... whether it's $10 or $10,000.
- Hold a bake sale
- Host a cocktail party, dinner party, picnic or barbecue
- Auction items on eBay
- Organize a dance or music event
- Go on a walk in your neighborhood
- Put together a bowl-a-thon
- Hold a yard sale
- Invite people you know to an indoor or outdoor movie screening
- Ask neighborhood stores you frequent to donate a portion of proceeds for one day
- Approach your church or synagogue for support
- Pursue corporate sponsorship
... and much, much more -- your imagination is the limit!
Don't want to do it alone? No problem!
Work with other SHARE supporters and volunteers, your women's group, your sports league, your civic or business organization, your book club, your church group, and of course your friends and family members!
Need more information?
Contact Leah Cooper at (212) 937-5584 or [email protected] to discuss possible activities or to schedule your event.